mercoledì 25 luglio 2018

The song of July: Wake me up


Ecco la canzone tradotta a luglio da Margherita.
I video

Il testo e la traduzione
The song of July
WAKE ME UP
Feeling my way through the darkness
Guided by a beating heart
I can't tell where the journey will end
But I know where to start
They tell me I'm too young to understand
They say I'm caught up in a dream
Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes
Well that's fine by me

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know
 I was lost

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know
 I was lost

I tried carrying the weight of the world
But I only have two hands
I hope I get the chance to travel the world
And I don't have any plans
I wish that I could stay forever this young
Not afraid to close my eyes
Life's a game
 made for everyone
And love is a prize

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know
 I was lost

I didn't know I was lost
I didn't know I was lost
I didn't know I was lost
I didn't know I was lost


Informazioni sulla canzone

Singer: Avicii

Album: True

"Wake Me Up" is a song by Swedish DJ and record producer Avicii, released as the lead single from his debut studio album True on 17 June 2013.
Avicii achieved critical and commercial success with the release of the single worldwide.
The song has been described as a "summer anthem" and, throughout the 2013 festival season, Avicii included it as part of the opening or closing sequence of his sets.
"Wake Me Up" is a folktronika song, with elements of EDM, soul and country.
The single has peaked at number one in 22 countries, including Australia, New Zealand, Hungary, Ireland, the United Kingdom and several European countries, in addition to reaching the top 10 in six others.
The official video for "Wake Me Up" was released on 29 July 2013.
It features two females: the older girl is Russian fashion model Kristina Romanova, and the younger girl is Laneya Grace.
It depicts them and how they’re different from the people in their village.
The video was shot in the Santa Clara River orange groves and in the town of Piru, California, west of Los Angeles.
As of June 2018, this video has been viewed on Avicii's official YouTube channel over 1.6 billion times, making it the 34th most viewed video on the site.
Lyricstraining: Wake me up


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...